TEMPE, Ariz. – August 7, 2012 – Rockford Corp, the industry leader in high-performance car audio systems, is proud to announce that brands’ Rockford Fosgate, Lightning Audio, Brax, and Helix will be represented and participate during MERA KnowledgeFest, held from August 18 – 21 at the Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas.
“Since KnowledgeFest was founded nearly 20 years ago, Rockford Corporation has found it to be an invaluable tool to assist our retail partners, to promote awareness of our brands, and to serve the industry as a whole,” said Theresa Hephner, Rockford Senior Director, Products and Marketing. “We are excited to present new products and solutions to our MERA retail partners, as well as share ideas that will, hopefully, continue to grow the aftermarket in order for all of us to benefit.”
- Rockford Fosgate will showcase Power series technology, smart solutions, and outdoor application products
- Lightning Audio will debut the three categories of new Lightning Audio subwoofers
- Brax will have an array of its ultra-high-end performance products on display
- Helix will have DSP technology as well as the new 3-way components on display
Calendar events include:
- Sunday August 19: Rockford Fosgate will host a training seminar; Greg Cobbs, regional sales manager, will give an in-depth demonstration of the new 3sixty.3 signal processor. He will also discuss Rockford’s amplifier lines for all applications, including mobile, marine, and motorcycles.
- Monday August 20: Lightning Audio will host a training seminar: Lightning Audio director of sales Al Congdon will discuss “How to Sell a Protected Line in an Internet World.” He will also present the complete new line of Lightning Audio subwoofers.
KnowledgeFest was founded in 1993 by a group of retailers and reps in the Midwest who saw the value in mobile electronics retailers getting together to share knowledge and experiences. In sharing successes and failures, all participants become better, smarter and more profitable business people.
For more information on Rockford Corporation, visit www.rockfordcorp.com.